We will be following strict and enhanced safety protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Store hours will be 11am - 5 pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
We no longer offer pedicures and manicures. This is due to our already extensive protocols, and the extreme rise in costs for our supplies and time.
We are currently offering brow waxing & tinting, eyelash tinting, all forms of facial waxing, all body hair removal including; Brazilians, bikini lines, legs, underarms, arms, and mens waxing (excluding mens Brazilians).
We still require our guests to wear masks while having their services done. Our aestheticians will wear masks while preforming your services.
We are fully open for retail. We also offer Curb-side pickup.
Masks are optional for shopping in store.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
What our Establishment is Doing for Your Safety
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only have we met the standards but also exceeded them wherever we could to enhance the safety of our clientele and our workers while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
- We have completely sanitized the establishment including all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure the safety of each and every one.
- Our whole team took upskillling training on disinfection, sanitation and infection control protocols. Ask to see our certificates; we are very proud of them.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards at our front door, our reception desk, the washroom, staff room, backbar and anywhere appropriate.
- We will ask each worker and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire every day for worker and at every visit for client.
- Each worker will only service one client at a time; please note that client must come alone (no escort, spouse, friend, children or pets).
- Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 10 minutes early). Please open the front door to let us know you have arrived and our receptionist will advise you further.
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we ask that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit. (If you do not have a mask we can supply you one for $2.00). You may opt to wear gloves if you want; note that we are not able to supply them as they are hard to obtain and we must reserve our stock for our team.